May 11, 2021
Award-winning journalist Sharyl Attkisson has released a short, but incredibly eye-opening video on her investigation into China’s attempts to create super-soldiers. Her brief interview on the subject with Congressman Scott Perry (PA) includes some rather startling revelations of peripheral yet interconnected issues. The interview has been transcribed below in anticipation of attempts by big tech to censor it. While only five minutes long, the video is packed full of information seemingly lost on other journalists, especially those in the main stream. The transcription comes first, so readers may prefer to skip directly to the video. Drowning in Absurdity commentary comes after the video. [Note: New editing tools allow me to enlarge some of the text. Please let me know in the comments if you find it helpful].
TRANSCRIPTION: SHARYL ATKISSON & CONGRESSMAN SCOTT PERRY DISCUSS CHINA CREATING SUPERSOLDIERS:
OPENING MONOLOGUE (by Sharyl Attkisson):
For years, intel officials and members of both parties have warned that China is America’s most serious global threat. Yet we’ve continued to allow China to buy US companies that have sensitive data and operate companies that collect it. Now comes word that China is trying to genetically engineer a force of super human soldiers. Congressman Scott Perry of Pennsylvania has been looking at the Chinese threat.
Q. [Atkisson] It’s been reported that China has conducted tests on soldiers, to develop soldiers with some kind of enhanceD biological capabilities. What do you know about that?
A. [Perry] Let me be clear, it’s because of things that they are saying and doing, that leads us to believe–because they’re saying so–that they literally want to create super soldiers, and, almost like a super human race. All their rhetoric says they’re moving into this area, and they consider it a new area of warfare. And the American people, and policy makers, need to understand this doctrine of unrestricted warfare. So they literally have said that, “we, as China, shouldn’t have to abide by treaties that prohibit this kind of thing”. So we’re talking about super human soldiers and something else that’s very chilling, especially during this pandemic, where they would literally create ethnic (race specific) bio-weapons. Right? So, literally talking about clearing out everybody across the continent of the United States who is not of Chinese or Asian origin–and the ability to do that.
Q. [Attkisson] Is China collecting DNA is mass quantities?
A. [Perry] Yes–collecting every bit of DNA across the globe. So for instance, just for example, I believe it’s Morocco, they’re (China) providing the vaccines to (Morocco) for the Corona virus–or the China virus is what it really should be called–they’re providing it. In return, Moroccans MUST give their DNA, and it’s a one-way street. So not only did they do things like that, but they (China) bought up the largest DNA banks, in the United States of America. China owns them.
Q. [Attkisson] What are US DNA genetic banks, and how are they allowed to purchase them?
A. [Perry] Well there’s no prohibition, so most of these banks are, and I don’t want to name certain companies..
Q. [Attkisson interrupts] You’re talking about popular websites where people have their genes analyzed?
A. [Perry] Sure, and those are open for purchase just because you freely gave your DNA as a condition of wanting to find out your ancestry, or you gave it otherwise, and now its owned by them, and they can see that information and they have done that, and China has bought it. So there’s no prohibition on that.
Q. [Atkisson} Are there good diplomatic reasons why we don’t want to be that tough on China? Is there fear that things could come back harder against us? Is that the argument?
A. [Perry] The argument seems to be that we’re economically tied too closely and you can’t de-couple, either at all, or even a little bit. Quite honestly, that argument just comports to greed, right? We’re using, literally…solar panels on your home or your neighbor’s home were probably made by slave labor, slave child labor, either in China or mining out the materials by slave children in Africa through China. I mean these are things we have to come to terms with. The Chinese Communist Party has what we would currently configure or describe as concentration camps. They perform unauthorized organ harvesting. I mean these are horrific things, and we’re doing business with them and we’re saying its diplomatically difficult to de-couple because there’s too much money involved.
Q. [Atkisson} And then I don’t know if you know about this, but it struck me that President Trump had talked about Tik-Tok, which is China-owned, was to be sold. Whatever happened to that?
A. [Perry] So, there was deal that was made and I think it was going to go through, in which we, or western powers, would have control over the data and so on and so forth. Now, i’m sure China didn’t like that, but they just kept on playing it out, and as far I understand now, that deal is over and Tik-Tok is going to remain in the United States getting your facial recognition, to be used in a system of social credits, that China uses in China, that will then be instituted in the United States not necessarily by the government, but by big corporations like the big tech companies or airlines or whatever, who says you can’t fly unless you comply with this, in this way. Doesn’t necessarily have to be the government, but it can be pseudo things that are supported by the government, that are so integral to society it absolutely strips us of our freedom, and we’re allowing it in Tik-Tok being here.
Perry has introduced legislation to label the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) a transnational, criminal organization. No action has been taken on it.
Super Soldiers | Full Measure
DROWINING IN ABSURDITY COMMENTARY
For those unaware, this bombshell comes on the heels of several others recently dropped, which, among other things, most certainly belong in this conversation:
China was preparing for a Third World War with biological weapons – including coronavirus – SIX years ago, according to dossier produced by the People’s Liberation Army in 2015 and uncovered by the US State Department:
Beijing has considered the military potential of SARS coronaviruses since 2015
The bombshell document was accessed by US State Department investigators
Scientists examined manipulation of diseases ‘in a way never seen before’
Foreign affairs committee’s Tom Tugendhat says evidence is a ‘major concern’
Chinese scientists have been preparing for a Third World War fought with biological and genetic weapons including coronavirus for the last six years, according to a document obtained by US investigators.
The bombshell paper, accessed by the US State Department, insists they will be ‘the core weapon for victory’ in such a conflict, even outlining the perfect conditions to release a bioweapon, and documenting the impact it would have on ‘the enemy’s medical system’.
This latest evidence that Beijing considered the military potential of SARS coronaviruses from as early as 2015 has also raised fresh fears over the cause of Covid-19, with some officials still believing the virus could have escaped from a Chinese lab.
The dossier by People’s Liberation Army scientists and health officials, details of which were reported in The Australian, examined the manipulation of diseases to make weapons ‘in a way never seen before’.
Senior government figures say it ‘raises major concerns’ over the intentions of those close to Chinese President Xi Jinping amid growing fears about the country’s lack of regulation over its activity in laboratories.
Chinese scientists have been preparing for a Third World War fought with biological and genetic weapons including coronavirus for the last six years+12
This latest evidence that Beijing considered the military potential of SARS coronaviruses from as early as 2015 has also raised fresh fears over the cause of Covid-19, with some officials still believing the virus could have escaped from a Chinese lab
I thought it was interesting that Attkisson brought up President Trump’s attempt to ban TikTok in the above video, yet completely left out May 2020 reports of the Trump Admin ‘Looking Into’ China’s Reported Bioweapon ‘Experiments’ Targeting Ethnic Groups.
THE NEW FEDERAL STATE OF CHINA
On June 6th, 2020 I posted a short video on something called THE NEW FEDERAL STATE OF CHINA DECLERATION. While you can watch the video in its entirety at the link above, the following quote comes from that video:
“The mission of the New Federal State of China (NFSOC) and the Supervisory Commission is to take down the Chinese Communist Party. The Chinese Communist Party is a gangster organization with no legitimacy, funded by the Communist International, which has subverted the legitimate Chinese government in the past. The totalitarian rule in China has caused horrific atrocities against humanity, total disregard for human rights, the destruction of humanity, trampled over democracy, violated the rule of law, dishonored lawful agreements, caused great bloodshed in Hong Kong, and has exported corruption across the globe.”
THE COMMUNIST INTERNATIONAL–WHAT IS IT?
Whatever one may think of the NFSOC movement (remembering that it offers support for the people while assigning blame to their leadership), those are some excellent and factual points that should be addressed when trying to make sense of this incredibly large and tangled web. The first issue of note in that paragraph, in my view, is reference to the CCP being funded by (which usually also means “directed by”–that’s what the payments are for) the Communist International. What is the Communist International, and why is that important? HERE is a link to a downloadable pdf on the issue, called The Communist International and US Communism, 1919-1929, and the first paragraph is not just eerily reminiscent of Yuri’s explanation of Ideological Subversion, but identical to the way Yuri claimed the communist movement would use the “race” issue to further its agenda in the US, and also identical to them actually currently using the race issue to further the movement in the United States. (!) The very first paragraph states:
Since the Cold War, most historians have set up an opposition between the “American” and “international” aspects of early American Communism. In contrast, this book examines the development of the Communist Party in its first decade, from 1919 to 1929. Using the archives of the Communist International, it argues that the International played an important role in the early part of this decade in forcing the party to “Americanise”. Special attention is given to the attempts by the Comintern to orient American Communistson the role of black oppression, and to see the struggle for black liberation and the fight for socialism as inextricably linked. The later sections of the book provide the most detailed account now available of how the Comintern, reflecting the Stalinisation of theSoviet Union, intervened in the American party to ensure the Stalinisation of American Communism.
Readers may also recall the following, from a previous essay called DE-FUND END GAME PART 1: INSTALLATION OF A GLOBAL POLICE FORCE:
With the goal of installing a globalist-loyal police force, there’s a reason each group is using the same pressure points, and it’s through the repetitive use of these pressure points, by each group, that we can be sure these seemingly disparate groups and their activities are being coordinated and directed behind the scenes from a higher level. The following video presentation by G. Edward Griffin is very revealing of that aspect. Below are quotes taken directly from the six minute clip:
“As early as 1928, the communists declared that the racial differences among our people constituted the weakest and most vulnerable point in our social fabric. By constantly probing and straining at this one spot they calculated that eventually the cloth could be torn apart and that Americans could be divided, weakened, and perhaps even set against each other in open combat.”
“In 1943, the following directive was issued from party headquarters in the United States. It read: ‘When certain obstructionists become too irritating, label them after suitable build-ups, as fascist, or Nazi, or anti-semitic, and use the prestige of of anti-fascist and tolerance organizations to discredit them. In the public mind, constantly associate those who oppose us with those names which already have a bad smell. The association will, after enough repetition, become fact in the pubic mind.”
THE CCP (ERGO THE COMMUNIST INTERNATIONAL) HAS INDEED EXPORTED CORRUPTION ACROSS THE GLOBE
The existence and agenda of the Communist International is important in my view because it helps us become more reality literate in understanding that this organization is running independently and behind the scenes of other organizations and nations, until it isn’t. In other words, this organization and its doctrine is like a parasite constantly looking for a host in which to replicate, and in that pursuit, will fund those willing to host it. In China, the Communist International has found a host in the Chinese Communist Party. Moreover, it’s highly likely globalists are in turn funding the Communist International itself–“the enemy of my freedom-loving enemy is my friend” assuredly applies here. Organizations like BLM, Antifa (here chanting “death to America“), BAMN, Extinction Rebellion and the Sunshine Movement are all well-funded and clearly serving both agendas.
Aside from the “China-Joe” phenomenon and questionable voting experience Americans are currently enjoying, there’s more than ample evidence that this type of corruption has spread to both America and other nations around the world. Below are just a few recent headlines illustrating the point:
According to a shocking report by Australia’s Sky News, a list has been leaked of more than 8,000 members of the Chinese communist party that have been placed all around the world.
“It is believed to be the first leak of its kind in the world,” the Sky News host Sharri Markson said on Sunday.
“What’s amazing about this database is not just that it exposes people who are members of the communist party, and who are now living and working all over the world, from Australia to the US to the UK,” Markson added.
“But it’s amazing because it lifts the lid on how the party operates under President and Chairman Xi Jinping,” she said.
The list reportedly gives the names and assignments of operatives placed in thousands of corporations and government positions, the report says.
“Communist party branches have been set up inside western companies, allowing the infiltration of those companies by CCP members – who, if called on, are answerable directly to the communist party, to the Chairman, the president himself,” Markson continued.
“Along with the personal identifying details of 1.95 million communist party members, mostly from Shanghai, there are also the details of 79,000 communist party branches, many of them inside companies,” she said.
This massive leak is likely a huge embarrassment to the communist party and to Chinese President Xi Jinping.
It is also an embarrassment to the many corporations around the world that have hired these likely spies. Not to mention a black mark on the governments who hired these dangerous enemies.
This story coming on top of the reports that Democrat Representative Eric Swalwell was likely sexually involved with a Chinese spy.
The United States Department of Justice arrested and charged a former intelligence officer with the CIA and FBI for selling highly classified U.S. secrets to China, according to court records unsealed in Hawaii on Monday.
Federal prosecutors said Alexander Yuk Ching Ma, a 67-year-old naturalized U.S. citizen living in Honolulu, worked as a CIA officer from 1982 to 1989 — and starting as early as 2001, an FBI investigation found he had “become a compromised asset” of China’s Ministry of State Security.
CNN) A Harvard University professor and two other Chinese nationals were federally indicted in three separate cases for allegedly lying to the US about their involvement with China’s government, the US attorney for the district of Massachusetts announced Tuesday. Federal authorities told reporters the cases highlighted the “ongoing threat” posed by China using “nontraditional collectors” like academics and researchers to steal American research and technology. Dr. Charles Lieber, 60, who is the chair of Harvard’s Chemistry and Chemical Biology Department, is accused of lying about working with several Chinese organizations, where he collected hundreds of thousands of dollars from Chinese entities, US Attorney Andrew Lelling said at a news conference.
SAN FRANCISCO (CBS SF) — A major in China’s People’s Liberation Army has been arrested at Los Angeles International Airport, telling federal authorities that he has been stealing secrets from the medical researchers at the University of California, San Francisco and sending them to a military lab in China, officials announced Thursday.
In a joint statement, U.S. Attorney David Anderson and FBI Special Agent in Charge, San Francisco, John Bennett announced that Xin Wang was taken into federal custody on June 7th as he was attempting to board a flight to Tianjin, China.
“Inspection of the writing on the vials and the stated recipient led inspection personnel to believe the materials contained within the vials may be viable Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) materials,” says an unclassified FBI tactical intelligence report obtained by Yahoo News.
The report, written by the Chemical and Biological Intelligence Unit of the FBI’s Weapons of Mass Destruction Directorate (WMDD), does not give the name of the Chinese scientist carrying the suspected SARS and MERS samples, or the intended recipient in the U.S. But the FBI concluded that the incident, and two other cases cited in the report, were part of an alarming pattern.
On a similar note, in January 2020 – more than a month into Wuhan coronavirus spreading around the world – Harvard’s leading chemistry professor was arrested, along with two Chinese nationals, for aiding the Communist Party of China.
SAN FRANCISCO (KPIX 5) – New details emerged Wednesday about how a Chinese spy managed to stay by Senator Dianne Feinstein’s side for nearly 20 years.
It happened five years ago, but additional information is just surfacing about how the Bay Area senator’s office was infiltrated by a Chinese spy. The Bay Area is a hotbed for Russian and Chinese espionage. Late last year, the feds shut down the Russian consulate in San Francisco.
You may remember the thick black smoke that billowing from building before Russian diplomats turned it over to authorities, presumably produced by burning documents.
Now, all eyes are on Chinese intelligence in the Bay Area after the website Politico reported last week that a staffer for Senator Feinstein turned out to be a Chinese spy who reported back to the government officials about local politics.
On Wednesday, the San Francisco Chronicle uncovered additional details in a column written by reporters Phil Matier and Andy Ross.
The column revealed that the Chinese spy was Feinstein’s driver who also served as a gofer in her Bay Area office and was a liaison to the Asian-American community.
He even attended Chinese consulate functions for the senator.
Feinstein — who was Chair of the Senate Intelligence Committee at the time — was reportedly mortified when the FBI told her she’d been infiltrated.
We also have recent stories like these: BUSTED: Mike Pompeo Says He Has List of American Governors Named as ‘Friendly’ by Communist China and NY Post: Suspected Chinese spy reportedly slept with, courted US officials to gain intel. While I could spend hours digging up and posting more links of that nature, there’s another issue of equal or greater importance: the impact of communist ideological subversion on our children.
DAZED AND CONFUCIUS: THE CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY INFILTRATION OF OUR SCHOOLS WITH IDEOLOGICAL SUBVERSION
This is a concept that deserves far more time and attention than I have to give it here, but in our quest to become more reality literate to better understand the world we live in, certainly the CPP “Confucius” infiltration of our primary schools and universities deserves some attention—especially as it relates to teaching them to hate themselves, each other, and their country.
When Yuri came to America from Soviet Russia decades ago and warned of Ideological subversion, “In other words Marxisim/Leninism ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least 3 generations of American students—without being challenged or contra-balanced by basic values of Americanism, American patriotism,” for obvious reasons he felt this would largely and continually be perpetrated by Russia–not China. As the USSR is no longer a communist nation, it would appear that the CCP has become the new Communist International (and globalist) golden child and taken up the mantle instead. This happened (and is still happening) through what are/were known as “Confucius Institutes”.
However, as the publicappointmentscommissioner.org website pointed out recently, it appears that enough of the public has caught on that a re-branding campaign is in order. From their article, Chinese propaganda program in US schools quietly changes headquarters name to avoid scrutiny:
The Chinese Communist Party (CCP)-funded program quietly announced in July that it was changing the name of its Confucius Institutes Headquarters, the Hanban, to the Center for Language Education and Cooperation. The party-run Global Times first reported the move noting it would “disperse the Western misinterpretation that the organization served as China’s ideological marketing machine.”
The headquarters also developed a non-governmental organization (NGO) called the Chinese International Education Foundation, which now controls local Confucious Institutes, National Association of Scholars (NAS) researcher Rachelle Peterson told Fox News.
“This is a situation we don’t fully understand yet,” Peterson said, noting that while some U.S. schools are dropping Confucious Institutes as a “PR stunt” because of the institute’s reputation, schools are adopting new Chinese learning programs that use the same textbooks, courses, staff and even funding from the Hanban.
As of March 17, there were 51 Confucius Institutes with partnerships at U.S. schools, including seven that are preparing to close at Stony Brook University, Portland State University, Central Connecticut State University, Colorado State University, University of New Hampshire, Tufts University and Emory University, according to Peterson.
More than 40 U.S. schools have terminated their partnerships since China launched the initiative in 2004, but Peterson suggests that terminating these partnerships doesn’t completely solve the issue because similar programs are appearing under new names.
More than 100 Confucius Institutes serving K-12 schools, for example, have rebranded as the Asia Society Chinese Language Partner Network. It works with the 65-year-old U.S.-based Asia Society and receives funding from the Hanban, a new white paper from the America Security Institute shows.
“That sounds like a pretty straightforward name change,” Peterson said, but she added that instances of other schools’ decisions to drop Confucius Institutes completely are “more complicated” because they are “replacing them with other organizations that retain a lot of Confucius Institutes’ program.”
She named the University of Michigan as an example of a school that received funding from the Hanban even after closing its Confucius Institute.
U.S. lawmakers are have scrutinized the partnerships in recent years, with some proposing legislation to further restrict their influence in schools.
I strongly encourage readers unfamiliar with Confucius programs running in the US to do more personal research on the topic, keeping in mind the current rebranding efforts to ‘Center for Language Education and Cooperation’. I also encourage international readers to remember this is a globalized program likely operating in your nation.
The https://www.digmandarin.com/confucius-institutes-around-the-world.html website lists ongoing Confucius operations in almost 150 countries. The list is in alphabetical order by country and includes every operation running in that nation as of this year (2021). To emphasize how prolific the ideological subversion agenda has become, I have copied the listed information of the nations most affected below—keep in mind this is only 24 of the almost 150 nations being affected. Is it really hyperbole to suggest that through ideological subversion, our own children are unwittingly being recruited and conscripted by the enemy to fight against their own families, people, nations and futures, under false pretenses? Is that not the primary underlying premise necessary to to achieve the 4 stages of ideological subversion outlined by Yuri (1.Demoralization, 2.Destabilization, 3.Crisis, 4.Normalization–“new normal”)?
- Confucius Institute at the University of Maryland
- Confucius Institute at the College of William & Mary
- Confucius Institute at China Institute
- Confucius Institute at the University of Kansas
- Confucius Institute at the University of Iowa
- Confucius Institute at Michigan State University
- Confucius Institute at the University of Oklahoma
- Confucius Institute at the University of Missouri
- Confucius Institute at Bryant University
- Confucius Institute at the University of California, Los Angeles
- Confucius Institute at University of California, Davis
- Confucius Institute at Portland State University
- Confucius Institute at Community College of Denver
- Confucius Institute at New Mexico State University
- Confucius Institue at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Confucius Institute at the University of Pittsburgh
- Confucius Institute at the University of Memphis
- Confucius Institute at Wayne State University
- Confucius Institute at Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey
- Confucius Institute at the University of Central Arkansas
- Confucius Institute at Valparaiso University
- Confucius Institute at Miami University
- Confucius Institute at the University of Wisconsin-Platteville
- Confucius Institute at Troy University
- Confucius Institute at the University of Utah
- Confucius Institute at the University of Arizona
- Confucius Institute at Xavier University of Louisiana
- Confucius Institute at Houston Independent School District
- Confucius Institute at Broward County Public Schools
- Confucius Institute at East Central Ohio Educational Service Center
- Confucius Institute at Colorado State University
- Confucius Institute at Old Dominion University
- Confucius Institute at Central Connecticut State University
- Confucius Institute at Texas Southern University
- Confucius Institute at Webster University
- Confucius Institute in Atlanta
- Confucius Institute at the University of Akron
- Confucius Institute at the University of Montana
- Confucius Institute at the University of South Carolina
- Confucius Institute at Cleveland State University
- Confucius Institute at the University of Toledo
- Confucius Institute at Alfred University
- Confucius Institute at Stony Brook University
- Confucius Institute at George Mason University
- Confucius Institute at Presbyterian College
- Confucius Institute at Western Michigan University
- Confucius Institute of the State of Washington
- Confucius Institute at the George Washington University
- Confucius Institute at the University of Idaho
- Confucius Institute at the University of Southern Maine
- Confucius Institute at the University at Albany, State University of New York
- Confucius Institute at St. Cloud State University
- Confucius Institute at Middle Tennessee University
- Confucius Institute at Wesleyan College
- Confucius Institute at State College of Optometry, State University of New York
- Confucius Institute in Chicago
- Confucius Institute for Business at State University of New York
- Confucius Institute at Columbia University
- Confucius Institute at State University of New York at Buffalo
- Confucius Institute of Chinese Opera at the State University of New York at Binghamton
- Confucius Institute at Stanford University
- Confucius Institute at the University of Kentucky
- Confucius Institute at the University of Delaware
- Confucius Institute at the University of New Hampshire
- Confucius Institute at Georgia State University
- Confucius Institute at University of Alaska Anchorage
- Confucius Institute at Northern State University
- Confucius Institute at Tufts University
- Confucius Institute at Kansas State University
- Confucius Institute at Alabama A&M University
- Confucius Institute at Temple University
- Confucius Institute at West Virginia University
- Confucius Institute at Southern Utah University
- Confucius Institute at New Jersey City University
- Confucius Institute at Clark County School District
- Confucius Institute at Davis School Disrict
- Confucius Institute at Savannah State University
- Confucius Institute at the University of California, Santa Barbara
- Confucius Institute at Northwest Nazarene University
- Confucius Institute at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- New York Confucius Institute for Global Finance at Baruch College
- Confucius Institute at Medga Evers College The City University of New York
- Confucius Institute of Western Kentucky
- Confucius Institute in San Diego at San Diego Global Educational Institute
- Miami Confucius Institute for Business
- Confucius Institute at University of Liverpool
- Confucius Institute for Scotland in the University of Edinburgh
- London Confucius Institute
- Confucius Institute at UCL Institute of Education
- Conrfucius Institute at the University of Aberdeen
- Confucius Institute at Edge Hill university
- Confucius Institute at De Montfort University
- Business Confucius Institute at the University of Leeds
- Confucius Institute for Dance and Performance at Goldsmiths, University of London
- Confucius Institute for Business, London
- Confucius Institute at Lancaster University
- Confucius Institute for Traditional Chinese Medicine, London
- Confucius Institute at the University of Manchester
- Confucius Institute at the University of Nottingham
- Confucius Institute at the University of Sheffield
- Confucius Institute at Cardiff University
- Confucius Institute at the University of Central Lancashire
- Confucius Institute at the University of Wales Trinity Saint David
- Confucius Institute at the University of Glasgow
- Confucius Institute at the University of Southampton
- Confucius Institute at Ulster University
- Confucius Institute for Scotland’s Schools
- Scottish Confucius Institute for Business and Communication at Heriot Watt University
- Confucius Institute at Newcastle University
- Confucius Institute at Bangor University
- Confucius Institute at the University of Hull
- Confucius Institute at Queen Mary University of London
- Confucius Institute at Coventry University
- Confucius Institute at Oxford Brooks University
- Confucius Institute of Science and Technology Innovation at the University of Huddersfi
- Confucius Institute at Chulalongkorn University
- Confucius Institute at Kasetsart University
- Confucius Institute at Khon Kaen University
- Confucius Institute at Mae Fah Luang University
- Confucius Institute at Chiang Mai University
- Confucius Institute at Prince of Songkla University
- Confucius Institute at Mahasarakham University
- Confucius Institute at Bansomdejchaopraya Rajabhat University
- Confucius Institute of Suan Dusit Rajabhat University at Suphanburi
- Confucius Institute at Phuket, Prince of Songkla University
- Confucius Institute of Betong Municipality
- Confucius Institute at Burapha University
- Confucius Institute at Assumption University
- Maritime Silk Road Confucius Insititute
- Confucius Institute for Traditional Chinese Medicine at Huachiew Chalermprakiet
- Maritime Silk Road Confucius Institute at Phranakhon Rajabhat University
- Confucius Institute in Madrid
- Confucius Institute at the University of Leon
- Confucius Institute at the University of Granada
- Confucius Institute at the University of Valencia
- Confucius Institute at The University of Las Palmas of Gran Canaria
- Confucius Institute in Barcelona
- Confucius Institute at University of Castilla-la Mancha
- Confucius Institute at University of Zaragoza
- Confucius Institute at Stellenbosch University
- Confucius Institute at the University of Cape Town
- Confucius Institute at Rhodes University
- Confucius Institute at Durban University of Technology
- Confucius Institute at the University of Johannesburg
- Confucius Institute of Traditional Chinese Medicine at the University of Western Cape
- Confucius Institute at Far Eastern National University
- Confucius Institute at Russian State University for the Humanities
- Confucius Institute at Lomonosov Moscow State University
- Confucius Institute at Saint-Petersburg State University
- Confucius Institute at Irkutsk State University
- Confucius Institute at Novosibirsk State University of Technology
- Confucius Institute at Kazan State University
- Confucius Institute at Blagoveshchensk National Pedagogical University
- Confucius Institute at The Kalmyk State University
- Confucius Institute at Tomsk State University
- Confucius Institute at Buryat State University
- Confucius Institute at Ural Federal University
- Confucius Institute at Moscow State Linguistic University
- Confucius Institute at Ryazan State University
- Confucius Institute at Nizhny Novgorod State Linguistic University
- Confucius Institute at Volgograd State Pedagogical University
- Confucius Institute at Amur State University of Humanities and Pedagogy
- Confucius Institute at Novosibirsk State University
- Confucius Institute at Krasnoyark State Pdeagogical University of V.P. Astafyev
- Confucius Institute at Woosuk University
- Confucius Institute at Cheju Halla College
- Confucius Institute at the University of Incheon
- Confucius Institute in Seoul
- Confucius Institute at Woosong University
- Confucius Institute at Yonsei University
- Confucius Institute at Chungnam National University
- Confucius Institute at Dong-A University
- Confucius Institute at Dongseo University
- Confucius Institute at Honam University
- Confucius Institute at Chungbuk National University
- Confucius Institute at Kangwon National University
- Confucius Institute at Keimyung University
- Confucius Institute at Daebul University
- Confucius Institute at Andong National university
- Confucius Institute at Soon Chun Hyang University
- Confucius Institute at Daejin University
- Confucius Institute at Hankuk University of Foreign Studies
- Confucius Institute at Kyung Hee University
- Confucius Institute at Wonkwang University
- Confucius Institute at Semyung University
- Confucius Institute at Hanyang University
- Confucius Institute at Jeju National University
- Confucius Institute at Ritsumeikan
- Confucius Institute at J. F. Oberlin University
- Confucius Institute at Hokuriku University
- Confucius Institute at Aichi University
- Confucius Institute at Sapporo University
- Confucius Institute at Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University
- Chinese Medicine Confucius Institute at Hyogo College of Medicine
- Confucius Institute at Waseda University
- Confucius Institute at Okayama Shoka University
- Confucius Institute at Osaka Sangyo University
- Confucius Institute at Fukuyama University
- Confucius Institute at Kogakuin University
- Confucius Institute at Kansai Gaidai University
- Confucius Institute at Musashino University
- Confucius Institute at Yamanashi Gakuin University
- Confucius Institute at Sapienza University of Rome
- Confucius Institute at Oriental University of Napoli
- Confucius Institute in Pisa
- Confucius Institute at University of Turin
- Confucius Institute at the University of Bologna
- Confucius Institute at the University of Florence
- Confucius Institute at Ca’ Foscair University of Venice
- Confucius Institute at the University of Padova
- Confucius Institute at the University of Milan
- Confucius Institute at Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore
- Confucius Institute at University of Macerata
- Confucius Institute at University of Enna “Kore”
- Pusat Bahasa Mandarin at University of Al Azhar Indonesia
- Pusat Bahasa Mandarin at Malang State University
- Pusat Bahasa Mandarin at Maranatha Christian University
- Pusat Bahasa Mandarin at Universitas Negeri Surabaya
- Pusat Bahasa Mandarin at Tanjungpura University
- Pusat Bahasa Mandarin at Hasanuddin University
- Confucius Institute at Universitas Sebelas Maret
- Tourism Confucius Institute at Udayana University
- Confucius Institute at the Free University of Berlin
- Confucius Institute at the University of Duesseldorf
- Confucius Institute in Nürnberg-Erlangen
- Confucius Institute at Frankfurt University
- Confucius Institute at Heidelberg University
- Confucius Institute at the University of Hamburg
- Leiboiz-Confucius Institute Hannover
- Confucius Institute at the University of Leipzig
- Confucius Institute in Munich
- Confucius Institute in Bremen
- Confucius Institute Metropole Ruhr at the University of Duisburg-Essen
- Confucius Institute at Erfurt University of Applied Sciences
- Confucius Institute at the University of Freiburg
- Confucius Institute at Trier University
- Confucius Institute at University of Paderborn
- Academic Confucius Institute at University of Gottingen
- Confucius Institute at Fachhochschule Stralsund University of Applied Sciences
- Audi Ingolstadt Confucius Institute
- Confucius Institute Bonn
- Confucius Institute at the University of Poitiers
- Confucius Institute at Paris Diderot University
- Confucius Institute of the Chinese Cultural Center in Paris
- Confucius Institute in Brittany
- Confucius Institute in La Rochelle
- Confucius Institute in Alsace
- Confucius Institute in Clermont-Ferrand
- Confucius Institute in Artois
- Confucius Institute at Pays de la Loire
- Confucius Institute at University of Lorraine
- Confucius Institute at University of French Polynesia
- Confucius Institute in Montpellier
- Confucius Institute of Reunion Island
- Neoma Confucius Institute for Business-Rouen
- Confucius Institute Cote d ‘Azur
- Confucius Institute at ESCP Europe
- Confucius Institute at University of Orleans
- Confucius Institute at Pau
- Confucius Institute at University of Regina
- Confucius Institute at BCIT
- Confucius Institute in Coquitlam
- Confucius Institute in Waterloo
- Confucius Institute in Quebec
- Confucius Institute in New Brunswick
- Confucius Institute in Edmonton
- Confucius Institue at Brock University
- Confucius Institute at Carleton University
- Confucius Institute at Saint Mary’s University
- Confucius Institute at Seneca College
- Confucius Institute at University of Saskatchewan
- Confucius Institute at São Paulo State University
- Business Confucius Institute at FAAP
- Confucius Institute at the Federal University of Minas Gerais
- Confucius Institute at the University of Pernambuco
- Confucius Institute at Federal University of Rio Grand Do Sul
- Confucius Institute at University of Brasilia
- Confucius Institute at Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro
- Confucius Institute at the State University of Campinas
- Confucius Institute at the State University of Pará
- Confucius Institute at the Federal University of Ceará
- Confucius Institute of Chinese Medicine at the Federal University of Goiás
- Confucius Institute in Brussels
- Confucius Institute in Liege
- Confucius Institute at University College West Flanders
- Confucius Institute at Group T-International Engeneering Academy-University of Leuven
- Confucius Institute at ULB
- Confucius Institute at VUB
- Republican Confucius Institute of Sinology at Belarusian Statе University
- Confucius Institute at Minsk State Linguistic University
- Science and Technology Confucius Institute at Belarusian National Technical University
- Confucius Institute at Francisk Skorina Gomel State University
- Confucius Institute at Brest State named after A.S. Pushkin University
- Confucius Institute at Belarusian State University of Physical Culture
- Confucius Institute at the University of Western Australia
- Confucius Institute at the University of Melbourne
- Confucius Institute at the University of Adelaide
- Confucius Institue at the University of Queensland
- Confucius Institue at Queensland University of Technology
- Confucius Institute at the University of Sydney
- Confucius Institute at the University of New South Wales
- Chinese Medicine Confucius Institute at Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology
- Confucius Institute at the University of Newcastle
- Confucius Institute at Charles Darwin University
- Confucius Institute at New South Wales Department of Education
- Business Confucius Institute at Victoria University
- Tourism Confucius Institute at Griffith University
- Confucius Institue at La Trobe University
- Confucius Institute at Luhansk National Pedagogical University
- Confucius Institute at South Ukranian National Pedagogical University
- Confucius Institute at National Taras Shevchenko University of Kyiv
- Confucius Institute at Kharkiv State University
- Confucius Institute at Kiev State Linguistic University
- Confucius Institute at Vinnytsia National Technical University
- Confucius Institute at Bogazici University
- Confucius Institute at Middle East Technical University
- Confucius Institute at Okan University
- Confucius Institute at Yeditepe University
- Confucius Institute at Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu
- Confucius Institute at Babeş Bolyai University of Cluj-Napoca
- Confucius Institute at Transilvania University of Brasov
- Confucius Institute at the University of Bucharest
- Confucius Institute at the University of Lisbon
- Confucius Institute at the University of Minho
- Confucius Institute at Universidade de Aveiro
- Confucius Institute at University of Coimbra
- Confucius Institute at University of Porto
- Confucius Institute in Krakow
- Confucius Institute in Opole
- Confucius Institute at Adam Mickiewicz University
- Confucius Institute at the University of Wroclaw
- Confucius Institute at University of Gdańsk
- Confucius Institute at Warsaw University of Technology
- Confucius Institute at Ateneo de Manila University
- Confucius Institute at Bulacan State University
- Confucius Institute at Angeles University Foundation
- Confucius Institute at University of the Philippines
- Confucius Institute at Ateneo De Davao University
- Confucius Institute at Catholic University of Santa Maria
- Confucius Institute at University of Piura
- Confucius Institute at Catholic University of Peru
- Confucius Institute at Ricardo Palma University
IS THE CCP WORKING WITH CARTELS TO FLOOD OUR COUNTRY WITH FENTANYL?
This too is an extremely serious issue in the ever growing globalist/communistic attack on America, its economy, values, freedoms and families. Those familiar with rabid globalist doctrine, and indeed history itself, will know that poisoning an enemies’ mind is often accompanied by poisoning their environment and bodies (poisoning the wells, salting the earth, ect). In that aspect, with regards to the mass influx of drugs to target nations, while the United States may be the most heavily targeted, it’s certainly not the only one. For example, Myanmar is having a similar problem: Massive fentanyl seizure in Myanmar points to new international source of deadly synthetic opioids. Here in the US, readers might remember the following headline in 2019: DHS Secretary: ‘ICE Interdicted Enough Fentanyl Last Year to Kill Every American Twice Over’. As to China being the primary source, the following comes from a US government website:
Fentanyl: China’s Deadly Export to the United States
Mass quantities of fentanyl, a low-cost and highly potent synthetic drug, are being produced in China and brought illegally to the United States, contributing to a growing U.S. opioid crisis. The rise of fentanyl in the United States can be traced back to China’s large chemical and pharmaceutical industries, which manufacture vast quantities of the drug and its analogues to export to the western hemisphere with little regulatory oversight. This report examines how China’s illicit chemical production and inefficient U.S. and international counternarcotic efforts have contributed to dramatic increases in fentanyl-related deaths in the United States.
This particular article, Chinese ‘cartels’ quietly operating in Mexico, aiding US drug crisis, is also very telling:
“MEXICO CITY, Mexico – From nondescript buildings in the industrial nucleus of Wuhan, across wavy seas to dusty tented super laboratories in the heart of Mexico, and then across the jagged southwest border and dispersing like a wild bomb ripping through every crevice of the United States, the growing presence of Chinese drug lords and cartels below the southern border is one that is killing an unprecedented amount of Americans.
According to multiple Mexico-based security and intelligence professionals, the bulk of the deadly work is carried out by the “Los Zheng” wing, identified as having “the largest presence in Mexico for the trafficking of fentanyl and methamphetamine.”
As per intelligence findings by security firm Fortress Risk Management, obtained exclusively by Fox News, the Zhengs operate through seemingly legitimate shell companies that offer veterinary services, clothing sales, clinical laboratories and maintenance of computer systems in Mexico. They use the ports of Lázaro Cárdenas, Michoacán, Manzanillo Colima in Mexico and Ensenada Baja, Calif., for the commercialization of their products in the country.
FILE PHOTO – Soldiers stand guard in front of a modified and armored truck as it is displayed to the media at a military base in Reynosa, in the Mexican state of Tamaulipas June 5, 2011. Soldiers seized a couple of modified and armored trucks at a warehouse in the municipality of Camargo during a patrol on Saturday, local media reported. According to the military, the vehicles were used by the CDG (Gulf Cartel) to transport drugs and hitmen. (REUTERS/Stringer)
“They have the collaboration of customs authorities and members of the Sinaloa and Jalisco Nueva Generación cartels in Mexico,” explained Lee Oughton, Fortress co-founder and COO. “Once in the country, the drug is transported by air and land to the United States through the states of Jalisco, Nayarit, Sinaloa, and Sonora.”
This past June in Ohio, the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) designated four Chinese individuals and one entity pursuant to the Foreign Narcotics Kingpin Designation Act (Kingpin Act) for “facilitating payments for the purchase of fentanyl analogs or other controlled substances, including synthetic cannabinoids or cathinones, for the Zheng Drug Trafficking Organization (DTO) – known for its endeavors in Colombia and Mexico – and directed by alleged Chinese synthetic opioid trafficker, Fujing Zheng.
Fujing Zheng, 37, who operated under the alias Gordon Jin and his father Guanghua Zheng, 64 – both of whom live in Shanghai – were indicted by the U.S. in 2018 “with conspiracy to manufacture and distribute controlled substances, conspiracy to import controlled substances into the United States, operating a continued criminal enterprise, money laundering, and other crimes.”
Despite the recent arrests, the Zheng operation is said to only be proliferating on both sides of the snaking border.
Ed Calderon, a former Mexican law enforcement officer and narcotics subject matter expert, concurred that the Zheng-connected enterprises are ongoing – and that there are primary, secondary and backup facilitators to account for any arrests of personnel.
And it is not just the Chinese drug lords and Mexican cartels that stand to boost their bottom lines.
“You can’t bring anything into the country without paying off someone,” Calderon asserted. “There are a lot of ‘fixers’ and guards assigned to these entry ports making a killing from China too.”
Experts emphasize that it is a well-oiled machine in which each player has a distinct role and piece of the pie. Chinese-led money laundering procedures inside Mexico are said to be igniting faster growth and movement of the drug, which was initially developed for use as both an anesthetic and painkiller up to 100 times more potent than heroin.
THE TIK-TOK CONTROVERSY IS ABOUT MORE THAN FACIAL RECOGNITION AND COMMUNIST SOCIAL CREDIT SOCRES
“Cartels use TikTok to recruit American teenagers with offers of £3k to smuggle migrants across the border
Border cartels are using TikTok and other social media to recruit teenagers
The teens are asked to smuggle migrants across the border for ‘easy cash’
Job entails driving the migrants through checkpoints before dropping them off
By SOPHIE TANNO FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
Border cartels are using TikTok and other social media platforms to recruit American teenagers to smuggle migrants for cash.
Adverts show cartels are offering more than $3,000 for teenagers and young adults to drive smuggled migrants into the U.S. when they reach the border, images obtained by Fox News show.
After crossing the checkpoints, they are then required to reach a parking lot or other specific location where the migrants are then transferred to stash houses scattered along the US side of the border, according to the report.
Border cartels are using TikTok and other social media platforms to recruit American teenagers to smuggle migrants for cash…cartels are offering over $3,000 a ride for teens and young adults to drive smuggled migrants into the U.S. when they reach the border…Sources told the news outlet that some adolescents have even used their parents’ vehicles to make the journey without their knowledge or permission.
Officials have raised concerns for the safety of the teenagers who become involved in such missions.
One ad by a drug cartel obtained by Fox News reads: ‘Need 2 or 3 drivers to go through a checkpoint.’
Another states that there are ‘six left’. ‘Lemme know ASAP for that easy cash,’ it reads.
Some of the ads offer between $3,000-$4,000 for the journey.
IS CHINA REALLY THE FIRST MODERN NATION TO CREATE SUPER SOLDIERS?
As many of you may recall, over a decade ago we had individuals come forward as whistle-blowers, claiming they personally were part of America’s super soldier program. One of those individuals was Dave Corso (RIP). In 2013 Corso was running an alternative media radio network called Wolf Spirit Radio out of Pahrump, NV., and invited us (James Horak and me) to be guests on his show. He turned out to be a fan, and tricked us into doing a permanent radio show on his network. Actually, to be precise, he tricked me.
After we were on his show he had our email addresses and added us to his show schedule mailing list. After seeing the first show schedule email come through one day (which I did not immediately open and read) he texted me on skype and asked if I had received the schedule. I replied that I had, and thanked him for adding us to the list. He then texted back, “is that okay with you?” I had no problem with him adding us to the mailing list, so I texted back “yes, that’s fine”. I sat there for a minute thinking that exchange didn’t make much sense. I must have missed something. I went back into my email and opened the show schedule to find he had put us on the schedule bi-weekly, and he even named our show “NWO–Race With Time”! Since I had already agreed to do it (without knowing that’s what I did) I called James and told him what happened. We did 12 RWT shows and the archives are still out there–most can be found here by typing “race with time” in the black search bar on the top right of the page. I will admit however, that the 12th show is purposefully harder to find. It was a difficult show to do–one that not many people were ready for. If you find it, I trust you will understand why.
If you are unfamiliar with Dave Corso’s accounts of being in the United States’ first generation super soldier program I highly encourage you to look him up. He was in his 70’s during our time with him, and not long after he came forward, another, younger whistle-blower from the same program came forward (Duncan O’Finioan), and if I remember right, when they met they recognized each other because part of Corso’s role in the program was to train the second generation, of which O’Finioan was a part.
Corso died in the summer of 2014, the year after we were on his program. Afterwards I was contacted by people who knew him well, wanting me to know he wasn’t the ‘nice guy’ I thought he was, and shared rather dramatic stories of things they saw him do. Given the extraordinarily difficult and traumatic life the man endured because of that program, I don’t doubt that some of those stories are true. However, during the time we knew him, he always gave us the best of himself, for which I am honored and grateful, as our lives were enriched by his presence. And while that sneaky sneak tricked me, although I don’t think he set out to but most certainly didn’t waste the opportunity (no doubt having realized what happened before I did), when I finally did figure it out, I immediately imagined him laughing.
More importantly, I share that story here to remind you that “super soldiers” are people, first. Human beings, whose individual lives, purposes and dreams were stolen from them as children in the cruelest of ways. The idea that more mattoid leadership, in more corrupt nations, plan to do this to more of their people, is a horrifying thought. And when it comes to globalist/Communist aims of world domination, I have little doubt that creating a super or master race today, will mirror past efforts when the NAZI’s had similar aims: not superior control or mastery over themselves (lifting themselves up), but rather the magnification of needing to have control over, and become the masters of, everyone else (by pushing them down). Thanks to the effectiveness of ideological subversion, today’s leftists call that “equity”. You know, that same ‘equity’ that has California Discouraging students that are gifted in math.
SUMMARY: HOW FAR WILL THE GLOBALIST/COMMUNIST AGENDA GO IN WAGING WAR AGAINST THE US & THE WORLD?
The answer to that seems best found in how far they’ve already gone, discussed here at length. Given that material, at the moment I don’t find their ‘super soldier’ program to be our most pressing concern. On that score, this author believes that our most pressing issue–not just here in the United States but around the world–is the same issue its always been; the same issue that allows nearly every nefarious agenda known to man to become fully realized: corruption. Most notably, political corruption—that primary form of corruption that inevitably begets the rest—which will appoint, approve, award, reward, protect, and eventually, even institutionalize it, everywhere else.
How bad is it, at least here in America? I think Attkisson’s closing statement summed it up best:
“Perry has introduced legislation to label the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) a transnational, criminal organization. No action has been taken on it.”
THE GOOD NEWS
The good news, is that instead of a largely ignorant and unmotivated public decrying “there’s too many good people to let that happen,” we now have an extremely savvy and motivated public that understands it already has happened, and will continue to happen, until WE become one of those good people. There are only two ways the days of ‘drowning in absurdity’ will come to an end, and the choice is ours to make.
I’ll leave you with some inspirational stories to both encourage and brighten your journey through the madness.
- Coke is pausing its woke “diversity” plan after extreme backlash and the resignation of its chief lawyer
- This Parody CIA Recruitment Video is What You Need to See
- Judge ERUPTS When Attorney Tries to Race-Bait to Get Client Off
- VIDEO: GoFundMe account SOARS for cop suspended over video mocking LeBron James
- The Mouse That Roared: Basecamp CEO Fried Cancels Wokeness At Work
- NYU Professor/Propaganda Expert Fights Academic Censorship
- Teachers’ Union Boss Shredded During Interview
- Puppet on a string
- Absolute Proof (2021) FULL DOCUMENTARY MOVIE | Mike Lindell, Phil Waldron
- “Look at Me!” Black Mother Takes Blowtorch to Critical Race Theory in Front of School Board
- Woke White Liberal Gets TORCHED After Making Dumb Argument About Slavery and 9/11
- Private school parents pressured to become BLM activists, NYC dad says
- Arizona House Passes Bill Banning Critical Race Theory in Public Schools
- Parent RAGES at “Woke” School Board for Indoctrinating Students and Anti-Asian Policies
- ‘No more masks’: Disgruntled parents shut down Utah school board meeting over K-12 mask order
- NC Lt. Governor FIGHTS Back Against “Woke” Indoctrination in Schools
- Nearly Half of U.S. Counties Are Now Second Amendment Sanctuaries
- DEVELOPING: DeSantis Signs Law ‘BANNING’ Local Governments from Imposing New Gun Restrictionshttps://hannity.com/media-room/developing-desantis-signs-law-banning-local-governments-from-imposing-new-gun-restrictions/